Dork Diaries 13: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Birthday (CD-Audio)
This book is in stock at our warehouse and will be at the Raven within 3-5 Business Days, once they've shipped it to us.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 13 in the Dork Diaries series.
- #1: Dork Diaries 1: Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life (Hardcover): $14.99
- #2: Dork Diaries 2: Tales from a Not-So-Popular Party Girl (Hardcover): $14.99
- #3: Dork Diaries 3: Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Dork Diaries 4: Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Dork Diaries 5: Tales from a Not-So-Smart Miss Know-It-All (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Dork Diaries 6: Tales from a Not-So-Happy Heartbreaker (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Dork Diaries 7: Tales from a Not-So-Glam TV Star (Hardcover): $14.99
- #8: Dork Diaries 8: Tales from a Not-So-Happily Ever After (Hardcover): $14.99
- #9: Dork Diaries 9: Tales from a Not-So-Dorky Drama Queen (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: Dork Diaries 10: Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter (Hardcover): $13.99
- #11: Dork Diaries 11: Tales from a Not-So-Friendly Frenemy (Hardcover): $13.99
- #12: Dork Diaries 12: Tales from a Not-So-Secret Crush Catastrophe (Hardcover): $13.99
- #14: Dork Diaries 14: Tales from a Not-So-Best Friend Forever (Hardcover): $13.99
- #15: Dork Diaries 15: Tales from a Not-So-Posh Paris Adventure (CD-Audio): $24.99
It’s Nikki Maxwell’s birthday!! Will it be a blast or a bust? Find out in Nikki’s newest diary, the thirteenth installment in the #1 New York Times blockbuster bestselling Dork Diaries series!
Nikki and her BFFs Chloe and Zoey have been planning a birthday party of epic proportions! There’s just one problem—Nikki’s mom says no way to the budget they need to make it happen. Nikki’s ready to call the whole thing off, but some surprising twists might take that decision out of her hands, and help comes from the person Nikki would least expect. One way or another, this will be a birthday that Nikki will never forget!
About the Author
Rachel Renée Russell is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Dork Diaries, an international blockbuster series chronicling the life and misadventures of middle school students, Nikki Maxwell and her best friends Chloe and Zoey. With humor and wit, Rachel’s books encourage tweens to embrace their individuality and always let their inner dork shine through. The Dork Diaries series has been translated into forty-two languages worldwide and its characters are as diverse as the millions of tweens who read the books. With more than fifty-five million books in print, the series has garnered such honors as two Kids’ Book Choice Awards, an NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Literary Work for Children, the Milner Award for Children’s Literature, and a Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Book of the Year nomination. Rachel is also the author of a second New York Times bestselling series, The Misadventures of Max Crumbly, which received a Kids’ Book Choice Award. Her daughter, Nikki Russell, is the illustrator for both book series. The mother-daughter team has released nineteen consecutive New York Times bestsellers.