The Magnolia Story (Hardcover)
A National Bestseller - New York Times, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Publisher's Weekly
Fall in love with Chip and Joanna Gaines, as you read their story about love, adventure--and dreaming big.
The Magnolia Story is the first book from Chip and Joanna Gaines, who captured hearts on their HGTV show Fixer Upper, which ran for 5 seasons. It offers fans a detailed look at their life together--from the very first renovation project they ever tackled together, to the project that nearly cost them everything; from the childhood memories that shaped them, to the twists and turns that led them to the life they share on the farm today.
In The Magnolia Story fans will finally get to join the Gaines behind the scenes and discover:
- The time Chip ran to the grocery store and forgot to take their new, sleeping baby
- Joanna's agonizing decision to close her dream business to focus on raising their children
- When Chip buys a houseboat, sight-unseen, and it turns out to be a leaky wreck
- Joanna's breakthrough moment of discovering the secret to creating a beautiful home
- Memories and photos from Chip and Joanna's wedding
- And more...
Discover the secret to Chip & Joanna's success--and the ups and downs they experienced along the way. You'll laugh, maybe even cry, and realize that you can also dream big in your own life.